Drug Addiction Signs and Symptoms
- Person starting Losing Interest in Hobbies
- Continuus Mood Swings.
- Eating more or less than Usual.
- Disturbed Sleeping Schedule.
How can you help someone who is struggling with drug addiction?
- Treat them with love and utmost care. Some drug addicts are more violent and impatient, do not lose your temper not with anger.
- Encourage them to seek professional assistance from doctors and non-profit organizations.
- Educate yourself about the signs and symptoms of drugs.
- Participate in Drug Addiction Programs with a non-profit organization.
What can NGOs do to address the problem of drug addiction?
- Drug Rehabilitation Programs can be organized by non-governmental organizations (NGOs).
- People in rural and urban areas should be educated about drug abuse.
- Financial Assistance to Hospitals and Clinics
- Perform street plays to educate children about the consequences of drug use.
- Talk to folks who are addicted to drugs and see if you can help them mentally.
Samvedna Trust's Contribution to Drug Addiction Rehabilitation
- We have provided medicines on a regular basis to the Red Cross Drug Addiction Center for the Rehabilitation of Addicts Society.
- We have conducted street plays time to time on drug addiction called Kande
Play at Punjabi Bhawan.
If you want to help society deal with the problem of drug addiction,
the Samvedna Family invites you to
join & contribute to the common cause.